Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Think out Loud Myself

Explaining about structure of the Myanmar Language to the audience.

I stayed in Thailand for three months. I met many Burmese students studying in the most expensive international schools in Bangkok. I saw them with different scenarios of their struggling there.


Imagining schooling in the foreign countries needs thousands of dollars. I was very happy to know that many brilliant scholars from my own country could study outside the country. I believe that that was a good sign for our country's future.

Relaxing a ride with my classmates coming back from the overnight retreat somewhere in Davao

Things seemed to be unexpectedly happened in our lives after all. Until now, I did not hear the voice from those people that they would like to go back to Myanmar willingly and heatedly after the studies (some students only).

I just want to reflect this experience for this week.


Of course, for those who do not want to go back to the country, they may have lots of excuses and reasons that they do not want to go back. It was their choice.


Maybe, they find better opportunities for their future. It is up to them. My question is if they are happy for their choice to live for the rest of their lives in another country. Of course not. Then, why not?


It is not an unending and unceasing challenge for us. Let's ask ourselves to check your choice that you have made in past and rethink them by ourselves individually.