Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Holding A Hot Pot...

Yesterday, I went to Bureaucrat of Immigration office for my annual report. The Reputation of waiting period in the office seemed slightly wrong. I waited for only 1 hour there.

Then, I went back to school and checking my shooting sites for the midterm project in Non-linear edition. The music video is required to submit before the end of this February.

My helpful and friendly classmates who will be my artists Poy & Deng... Wishing you both to have a beautiful and sweet lovelife..Thank you..

Good things are that I have borrowed a digital video camera with a fire-wire device from my classmate. Now, looking for shooting sites at campus with my point-shot camera is prerequisite for the preproduction of my music video.

One of my most favorite sites in the school..

I choose "You and Me" by Lighthouse. There, one of my friends asked me the reason for this song. I told her;"wala lang uy." (nothing byar) It is my honest answer but I like the song very much when I heard it in the first time in the movie, Smallville. Maybe that's why I decided to use this for my music video.

But I have to go a lot more than I can imagine.. My teacher has been signalling to start shooting the video because he reminds us that edition will take long time.
God bless me..