Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pro and Con in Our Lives.

I met some groups in Davao. I dont know it may be a sort of life style. They live on the street and beg food from the Christian communities. They are going here and there without having any job.
Life is not simple, my dear friends. Somehow, they are regular comers in the Marist house.


Rarely I met women but normally I found groups of men which include 2 to 5 men in each group. They all look very strong and healthy. None of them seems to have a family or child but I doubt that they do not have families.

When they come around the place where I stay, I normally share food in the house. In fact I stay with the Marist community in Sta Ana. I just wonder if any one of us do the same thing.

Of course, we may have different ways. I just want to say this to my friends in my country. Normally, there are plenty of people lived on the streets and use many ways of technique to enable to survive for a day,but not strong and healthy ones.

Strange things are everywhere throughout the globe..