Monday, January 19, 2009

Wonderful evening!!!

Italian coffee shop..its simple but expensive...


Yesterday (Monday), January 19, one of my professors, Ma'am Bel,(Ma. Isabel S. Actub), Chairperson of Theology Division invited me to have coffee during the activity period which is between 3:40pm to 5:55pm in Ateneo de Davao University. She brought me a beautiful Italian coffee shop, Fagioli. We had Cappuccino and some chocolate cakes ( I have never eaten before).

Hoping Ma'am Bel will be my professor in my last Theology subject..:P

Ma'am Bel is very friendly and helpful. Even she is a Chairperson of Theology Division (Department), she has no pride but approachable to ask her help anytime. She has always a big smile when she talks. She is a simple and humble professor but very creative and articulate one.


Hoping next time I can post her thoughts and insights for my Burmese friends in this blog. She has written many articles. In Ateneo, we study some of her articles in theology subjects. Currently she is also an associated editor of Tambara journal, which is one of the very influential journals studying about Mindanao.


Thank you, Ma'am Bel, for inviting me to have different foods. Also, I am really grateful to know you. You energized me to develop my thoughts and reflection through your powerful sharing and insights yesterday. God bless you always!!!