Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sweet and Sour


Today, my teacher said my feature article was submitted to the Mindanao Times newspaper. She told me "keep writing".

In my social Philosophy class, Ma'am Shy, my beautiful professor,gave a bonus that we did not have a quiz after the discussion. She smiled a lot. Its really different from other days.

Again, in Econ (Agrarian reform and taxation), my professor gave some lectures about land redistribution. We had group discussion. All my group mates are the graduating students, so they did the best for this minor subject. I was quite sleepy in the class....:P

Then, I went back to my room and ate my early supper at around 5pm. My last class starts at 5;45pm. I was in a hurry for that. My journalism professor is very beautiful but very strict with the attendance. I got 86 in my prelim exam with this subject. It is my favorite subject too. Anyhow, I was very frustrated at my group mates because our midterm project for the tabloid, the Origin, was very late to submit. The cover was black and white instead of colorful. I understand it is another style of the creative project. But it is a group work after all...beyond my control...

Again, I am now quite upset because I cannot watch the Obama's inauguration. What a day! Please give me some remedy for my dishearten moment...