Monday, January 26, 2009

Beautiful Opportunity with Filipino students.

Pride and Prejudice will ruin you but not Simplicity and Humility.

Yesterday, on January 26, I was in the AB. English class to have a talk about the history of our national language. I titled my talk, "the sunny side of a coin", which gave a big impression about my country, Myanmar (Burma).

Most of the students in the class were surprised to see them, including other foreign students. I was truly proud of being able to share about some of my country's natural beauties, rich heritages, full wealth of culture, custom and language and colorful lifestyles.

Of course, I can sense that other things about my country which tremendously influence us with a big negative impact after all. I believe that negative can not designate for positive.


"Change" must come in our country and our people.


Let's promote our country's face to enable to have a honorable and preserved dignity in the international community. Let's have good heart and will for the country.


Making decision is for us alone.