Friday, January 16, 2009

I am terribly homesick....!!


Dear friends...
Sometimes, you might feel the same what i feel now especially when you are far away from your home. Thinking about the joyful past and food in my own home fuels me homesick. Really, I miss it now.

This morning, I get up late coz I spoil myself and stay in my bed a little bit longer. Thinking about my home and imagining what they eat this time for their breakfast makes me more hungry. Hoping that i can swallow my breakfast easily. It is a kind of challenge that i face every morning.

But i just have a cup of coffee while listening to a song "you'r beautiful" from my roommate's mp3. I know this will kill my time pass quickly.

Wowo.. I have to prepare for my class. I need to rush. I will write a good one tonight. Promise.:P